"I feel a recipe is only a theme, which an intelligent cook can play each time with a variation. "
Madam Benoit

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Labor Pains

I have been MIA but I promise it was for good reason. After a long time trying to conceive a little Snyder we were successful with our first IVF attempt. It wasn't the easiest pregnancy or delivery, see here if you want the juicy details. But I am back with a beautiful baby girl and she is getting ready to start solids. I am so excited to start trying out baby food recipes that will exercise my baby girl's palate. She is in training to be a foodie like her momma. I will throw in some "adult' recipes as well, a girl can't live on chicken and salads forever. I am getting the  hang of being a stay at home mom and trying to get back into some of my old routines but with a mini-me well I should say mini-husband by my side! I guess it's time to start cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment