"I feel a recipe is only a theme, which an intelligent cook can play each time with a variation. "
Madam Benoit

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Have you tried this?

I picked up a new salad dressing a few weeks backs called Bolthouse Farms Chunky Blue Cheese Creamy Yogurt Dressing. I must say I was a little hesitant steering away from my usual Bob's or Marie's blue cheese dressing but I wasn't disappointed! This dressing has a great flavor and chunks of blue cheese in it PLUS it's only 70 calories per 2 Tbs!!
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 2 tbsp
Amount Per Serving
Calories 60
Total Fat 6.5g
Saturated Fat 2.5g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 15mg
Sodium 150mg
Total Carbohydrate 2g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugars 0g
Protein 2g
Iron 0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment