"I feel a recipe is only a theme, which an intelligent cook can play each time with a variation. "
Madam Benoit

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Miss Me?

Sorry I have been MIA. I have been trying out a few things but I come to you empty handed.
A little birdie mentioned to me that I should start taking requests for recipes. I thought that is a great idea so I tried out the recipe the little birdie requested with a few of my own touches with no such luck. Back to the drawing board. I have a few ideas and will try it again soon.
My husband is out of town and it turns out that cooking for myself is not as fun. So I have to go in and dust off my pots and pans and start cooking. Coming soon, Gazpacho!

2 comments:

  1. I'm still trying to figure out how to comment here. Let me see if it works this time.

    ReplyDelete