"I feel a recipe is only a theme, which an intelligent cook can play each time with a variation. "
Madam Benoit

Monday, April 6, 2009

Giada's couscous cakes

I was lounging around on a Sunday watching a few episodes of Everday Italian when a recipe caught my interest. Giada was cooking a Moroccan themed menu and one of her dishes was a couscous cake. Hmmm, I thought.. I love Moroccan and I love couscous. So I said to my husband, "guess what we are trying for dinner?" The recipe was a breeze, it looked good and it smelled great but the end result was a bland, not what we were hoping for couscous cake. I am posting the recipe link and some photos, however I am not giving up on this recipe yet. I have a few ideas of how to make this little cake shine and once I do you all will be the first to know.


No comments:

Post a Comment